D2 AppliancePrice $129.00
- More Details
Simplifying Class II Correction
The D2 distalizing appliance was developed to simplify treatment of Class II cases during the initial stage of treatment. The patented D2 design treats to a Class I platform by the intraoral elastics forces. Molars are distal rotated into their desired position. Take advantage of early treatment patient cooperation. Brackets can be placed during or after the Class I correction is completed.
Features and Benefits
• One size fits all to greatly reduce your inventory
• Low profile design for greater patient comfort
• For bilateral or unilateral case treatment
• Simple to use and easy to place
• Reduce overall treatment time
• Patented for both Class II and Class III treatment
For the best results with the D2 distalizing appliance
we recommend starting your case with D2 Level 1 Elastics 1/4 in. 6 1/2 oz #350-311
Finishing your case with the D2 Level 2 Elastics 1/4 in. 8 1/2 oz #350-312
| No reviews for this product.