• CONTAINS FLUORIDE: Excel® Paste and Bonding Resin are formulated with a patented fluoride releasing monomer that will not reduce bond strength.
• UNSURPASSED BOND STRENGTH: Excel® is a highly filled adhesive that provides maximum bond strength in a thin film.
• THIN, CREAMY CONSISTENCY: Excel® Regular Set Paste is formulated in a thin viscosity to flow easily into any acrylic appliance, indirect tray or lingual retainer.
• EXTENED WORKING TIME: Excel® Regular Set (3 minute working time) allows the operator sufficient time to spatulate the material, apply it to the appliance, place the appliance into the mouth and clean up excess flash.
• SUGGESTED USES: Indirect bonding adhesive, Bonded acrylic appliances
CONTENTS OF KIT:
Excel® Regular: 12 gm. Catalyst paste (A), 12 gm. Base Paste (B), 7 gm. Sealant Resin (A), 7 gm. Sealant Resin (B), 9 gm. Etching Agent (liquid or gel), Mixing pad, Spatulas and Brushes.