Bond A BraidPrice $42.90
- More Details
• Permanent retention is greatly enhanced using a flattened, dead soft 8-braided wire.
• Intra-arch splinting with this thing ribbon arch prevents torque controls problems.
• When bonded on the lingual of the upper arch incisors, a very thin rectangular wire can be adapted with little lower incisor interference.
• The dead soft wire is east to adapt and prevents inadvertent tooth movement associated with active force wires.
• Bond•a•Braid® is excellent for semi-permanent orthodontic splinting of the upper incisors.
• It can be used to hold diastemas closed, maintain difficult extraction sites and solving various other tooth-splinting dilemmas.
• Excellent for splinting periodontally comprised teeth.
CONTAINS: (10) 6" wires | 0.710 x 0.300mm
| No reviews for this product.