The Pre-Orthodontic T.M.J. AppliancePrice $60.00
- More Details
• Tooth movement.
• Labial Bows-(Impart a light force on misaligned anterior teeth).
• Tongue Tag-Actively trains the positioning of the tongue tip as in myofuntional & speech therapies.
• Tongue Guard-Stops tongue thrusting when in place & forces the child to breathe through the nose.
• Lip Bumpers-To discourage over active mentalis muscle activity.
• Edge To Edge Class I Jaw Position- Is produced when in place (same as most functional appliances) Combined with the precision of tongue thrusting & forcing the child to nose breathe is how the Class II correction are achieved in the cases.
| No reviews for this product.