Mini Mold® 7mm Bite Jet
The 7mm Bite Jet is used to open the bite and thus encourage mandibular advancement overall resulting in a better bite. Capture up to 7mm over-jet. This Mini Mold® component is reusable.
Instructions for Use:
- Once you have selected a Mini Mold® insert it into the handle with a gentle twisting motion.
- Prepare teeth as you would for bonding.
- Fill the Mini Mold® component with a light-cure paste.
- Once the Mini Mold® component is filled gently rub or tap on a mixing pad to remove flash.
- Set in desired position and cure with your curing light.
- Remove Mini Mold® component by gently rolling away from tooth.
Pack of 8 tips & 1 handle.
Place on lingual of upper central incisors to
capture up to a 7 mm over-jet.
The Bite Jet attachment creates an angled biting
surface to engage the lower incisors.
When placing the mold for bonding of each central,
the exterior flat surface of the mold should be parallel
to and at the same time distance from the incisal
edge of the central incisors. The purpose of the
resulting attachment is to open the bite and encourage
After, curing minor equilibration may be necessary.
Can be used in conjunction with Mini Mold™ Molar Pads to